13th Annual Saltscapes East Coast Expo
The 13th annual Saltscapes East Coast Expo is happening this weekend.
The expo, which is taking place at the Halifax Exhibition Centre, is on April 21st to April 23rd. The times for the expo are as follows:
· Friday, April 21st the expo will be from noon-9:00pm
· Saturday, April 22nd the expo will be from 10:00am-6:00pm
· Sunday, April 23rd the expo will be from 10:00am-5:00pm
The extremely popular consumer show is specially designed for the Atlantic Canadian consumer audience, and is served by Saltscapes magazine. The carefully crafted atmosphere with more than 400 unique exhibitors provides an unforgettable opportunity to experience everything that the Atlantic Provinces have to offer.
The Saltscapes Expo provides an opportunity for communities, businesses and other areas to promote themselves and to gain tourism interest.
Queens County will be well represented at the expo this weekend, which will help to kick off the tourism season. The importance of this expo for Queens County is that it helps to promote the area and plays a major role in drawing people here to experience Queens County and its events throughout the tourism season.
This year, Queens County will have three booths at the expo, with a wide range of representatives.
There to promote ALL of Queens County will be:
· Hank Snow Museum
· South Shore Multicultural Association (promoting the Multicultural Festival that takes place as part of Privateer Days)
· Region of Queens Municipality
· Lane’s Privateer Inn
· Bestwestern Liverpool
· Mersey River Chalets and Nature Retreat
· Privateer Days
Others that will be there include:
· White Point Beach Resort
· Van Dykes Blueberries
· Kejimkujik Seaside Adjunct
So if you’re in and around Halifax this weekend or were looking for something to do, stop into the Saltscapes East Coast Expo to get a taste of all that the East Coast has to offer!